8.07.2005

let the madness begin

So here I am - finally starting my own although I don't really expect too many people to read it. If anything it'll be a chance for various things from my head to make their way into cyberspace where perhaps someone will read and scratch their head. Perhaps maybe even begin to see something in a new way. This would be good thing. And good things usually make me wet myself. That sounded like a line that Depends could use in a commercial. I think I'll trademark it.

3 Comments:

At 8/11/2005 9:39 PM, Blogger Brad Jones said...

I look forward to many days of your randomness...

By the way, I hope you feel like your time is multiplied.

 
At 8/11/2005 9:55 PM, Blogger jc said...

multiplication - you'd think as engineer I could do that

 
At 8/11/2005 11:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

With a title including "brain excretions" and your first blog containing the phrase "wet myself" I'd say things are off to a great start! I look forward for more good things to come.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home