1.18.2007

it's been a while

So here's an update since I haven't blogged on here in a while:

1 - I'm still in South Florida
2 - In early July Rhoda will be in extreme pain and squeezing out a little bundle of joy given to us by our heavenly Father
3 - I've been meeting with a neat group of people from our church here and trying to learn to live a little more like what Jesus has called us to and trying to "be the Church" - you can find a link to a blog for this group on the side - Back Porch Confessions
4 - I still work for FPL - I think this year is not going to be as interesting (or as busy) as the previous three have been
5 - I still am a roller coaster of spiritual, physical, and emotional conundrums that somehow that grace of God makes work so that I can keep getting up in the morning

That being said - if people are actually reading this I hope some of you will make some little comments every now and again so I know you're there. If so i will try to post somewhat more regularly, if not this will slip off into the giant oblivion that is the Google takover of the internet.

peace,
jc

4 Comments:

At 1/21/2007 1:46 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Hey man...
You know I check up on you.
I suck at writing my own Blog, so I write on everyone else's :)
Keep it real yo.
I checked out the back porch deal - its cool, I even made a post.
Grace and Peace,
steve

 
At 1/21/2007 7:52 PM, Blogger jc said...

hey man - thanks for coming to our little site. right now only about half of the people writing on there are people who actually live here and i've met. the rest are like you - friends who just "stop by" our little internet porch. you came by at a great time - the past week has been extremely lively (both online and in person) with discussions regarding missions and all that. did you get the email i sent with the link to Piper's sermon?

peace - jc

 
At 1/26/2007 11:24 PM, Blogger FunkyMike said...

Hey JC!
Keep writing those blogs. I agree with Steve, I'm way too lazy to write my own, butI enjoy hearing whats gonig on in your life.
-MIke

 
At 1/29/2007 12:53 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Hey JC,
I read your blog so keep posting. I enjoying reading other people's thoughts. I go through the list of my friend's blogs about once a month or so and catch up
-Swaffy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home