1.22.2007

the new big mac

So I don't know what dementia I suffered from to make me look this up, but I did it and now I realize that this is next killer of America. I had one of these tonight - didn't think much of it; post dinner, hanging out with a friend - it's just a coffee right? oh, no my friend - you have officially given yourself another meal; one that offers you nothing of any nutritional value, an addiction to caffeine, and a complex of thinking that you're cool, trendy, and enlightened because you were sipping on a 21st century beverage in a quaint, little room with comfortable furniture and decorations that are anything but unique (how many starbuck's are there?) but took who knows how many hundreds of thousands of dollars or corporate america research to decide on with wireless internet where you can in a matter of seconds allow your mind to digest the gluttony that your body is having to deal with (and cursing you for) at that very minute. take a look at this and compare. i think they will a have a sequel to "Supersize me" and call it "Grande your Gut". you want fries with that?

ps - sorry about the massively long sentence that is probably a run-on, but I got too tired reading it to finish and determine whether it had proper punctuation - my caffeine rush must be wearing off.

3 Comments:

At 1/23/2007 2:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

at least you got 2 grams of fiber?

 
At 2/03/2007 12:24 PM, Blogger FunkyMike said...

Places like McDonalds and Startbucks are definately bad for you, but you can usually do way worse at "sit-down" restaurants. Check this out.

-Mike

 
At 2/06/2007 10:51 PM, Blogger Kevin said...

Don't forget the fun of this one. I remember when I used to think it was healthier than your average fast food meal.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home