2.12.2007

verdict: umm... girl?

So we went to have the ultrasound today. pretty cool stuff. everything looked good from all measurements, etc so we have much for which to be thankful to God. And as for gender... well doctors apparently have the highly sophisticated technique of determining gender that goes a little like this: "Well I can't really find a little weenie so I'd probably say a girl. But she's not really in a very good position to know for sure". All I can say to that is I hope she will learn to maintain that good position for many years of her life.

2 Comments:

At 2/12/2007 9:42 PM, Blogger FunkyMike said...

That, my friend, was hilarious.
-mike

 
At 2/13/2007 12:27 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

sweet man! We were wondering about that.
All I got to say is...get ready to be poor. :) You know them girls...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home